Etichette
africa
amare
ambiente
amicizia
amore
animali
archi
ateismo
Blog
caetanoveloso
cambiamenti
campagna
casa
centromonteadone
Cicatrici
cinema
citazioni
commenti
compleanno
coppie
Corona virus
correre
Covid-19
danza
design
domande
easy
epiteti
fantasmi
farfalle nello stomaco
fatica
festività
forzadivolontà
FTC
ghigliottine
giostre
greenpeace
infanzia
Insonnia
intimità
konmari
lavoro
Libertà
libri
lockdown
madre
maratona
mare
Meglioperderlochetrovarlo
mente
meraviglie
mitologia
moda
montagna
moretti
morte
murakami
musica
natale
natura
neonati
ordine
oroscopo
Pastis
pensieri
poesia
pop
psico
quarantena
quiedora
ricette
ricordi
risposte
rumore
running
sci
scuola
senza
sorprese
teatro
tempo
torinoècasamia
Trasloco
turinmarathon
vacanze
veg
verità
viaggiare
video
vita
mercoledì 1 aprile 2009
reaching for the lifeline
Life is much too short to sit and wonder
Who's gonna make the next move
and will slowly pull you under
when you've always got something to prove?
I don't want to wait a lifetime
Yours or mine, yours or mine
Can't you see me reaching for the lifeline?
You say that I misheard you
but I think you misspoke
I hear you laugh so loudly
while I patiently await the joke
I don't want to wait a lifetime
Yours or mine, yours or mine
Can't you see me reaching for the lifeline?
The lifeline, the lifeline
It's a crime with only victims
We're all laid out in a row
It's hardest to listen
to what we already should know
I could hold out for a lifetime
Yours or mine, yours or mine
Can't you see me reaching for your lifeline?
The lifeline, your lifeline, the lifeline
(Ben Harper, Lifeline, 2007)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento