Etichette
africa
amare
ambiente
amicizia
amore
animali
archi
ateismo
Blog
caetanoveloso
cambiamenti
campagna
casa
centromonteadone
Cicatrici
cinema
citazioni
commenti
compleanno
coppie
Corona virus
correre
Covid-19
danza
design
domande
easy
epiteti
fantasmi
farfalle nello stomaco
fatica
festività
forzadivolontà
FTC
ghigliottine
giostre
greenpeace
infanzia
Insonnia
intimità
konmari
lavoro
Libertà
libri
lockdown
madre
maratona
mare
Meglioperderlochetrovarlo
mente
meraviglie
mitologia
moda
montagna
moretti
morte
murakami
musica
natale
natura
neonati
ordine
oroscopo
Pastis
pensieri
poesia
pop
psico
quarantena
quiedora
ricette
ricordi
risposte
rumore
running
sci
scuola
senza
sorprese
teatro
tempo
torinoècasamia
Trasloco
turinmarathon
vacanze
veg
verità
viaggiare
video
vita
domenica 10 maggio 2009
favorites' lyrics
[VERSE]
I guess I'm picky with love
Well baby I give it up it's you I choose
And don't keep me waiting
This girl's got things she needs to do
Oh if I was blind, you'd help me see
If I lost my mind, you'd find it for me
Speak on it babe tell me what do you need
Because all I need is for you to love me baby
[CHORUS]
Put your hands on me baby
Put your hands on me baby
You got me flipping
Put your hands on me baby
Put your hands on me baby
[VERSE]
Can't stop my mind from thinking of you
How am I supposed to function
Got me feelin' for your lips on my kiss
All night, never want no other lover
Baby I'm hungry
I want and I need
Bring me your sugar
And pour it all over me baby
[CHORUS]
Put your hands on me baby
Put your hands on me baby
You got me flipping
Put your hands on me baby
Put your hands on me baby
[BRIDGE]
Up till now my eyes could see
Touch me once and it's all hazy
I don't know why and I don't know how
But somehow some way you got me
I can't explain can't comprehend the world could reach its very end and all I focus on is him
The way he moves, he found his groove there's nothing left to do but tell the world the truth
Cause there's no way out
I love him
I feel him
Oh I'm lovin' those hands
[CHORUS]
Put your hands on me baby
You got me flipping
One more time
Put your hands on me baby
Put your hands on me baby
One taste I'm trippin
Just kiss me baby, tell me you're mine
Put your hands on me baby
("Put Your Hands On Me", Introducing Joss Stone, 2007)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento