Etichette
africa
amare
ambiente
amicizia
amore
animali
archi
ateismo
Blog
caetanoveloso
cambiamenti
campagna
casa
centromonteadone
Cicatrici
cinema
citazioni
commenti
compleanno
coppie
Corona virus
correre
Covid-19
danza
design
domande
easy
epiteti
fantasmi
farfalle nello stomaco
fatica
festività
forzadivolontà
FTC
ghigliottine
giostre
greenpeace
infanzia
Insonnia
intimità
konmari
lavoro
Libertà
libri
lockdown
madre
maratona
mare
Meglioperderlochetrovarlo
mente
meraviglie
mitologia
moda
montagna
moretti
morte
murakami
musica
natale
natura
neonati
ordine
oroscopo
Pastis
pensieri
poesia
pop
psico
quarantena
quiedora
ricette
ricordi
risposte
rumore
running
sci
scuola
senza
sorprese
teatro
tempo
torinoècasamia
Trasloco
turinmarathon
vacanze
veg
verità
viaggiare
video
vita
martedì 28 luglio 2009
i try
Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But we're not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep it cool but I'm fiendin.
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
I may seem alright and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Here is my confession
May I be your possesion
Boy I need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
I play it off but im dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin
I try to say good bye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
(Macy Gray, "On How Life Is", 1999)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento