venerdì 22 gennaio 2010

sunny...

...Ecco perchè vorrei che l'inverno fosse già finito...


Sunny, yesterday my heart was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.

Oh, the dark days are done, and the bright days are here,
My sunny one shines so sincere,
Oh, Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet.
Sunny, thank you for the love you've brought my way.

You gave to me your all and all,
Now I feel ten feet tall,
Oh, Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for the truth you've let me see.
Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to Z.

My life was torn like wind blown sand,
Then a rock was formed when we held hands.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for that smile upon your face.
Sunny, thank you for that gleam that flows with grace.

You're my spark of nature's fire,
You're my sweet complete desire.
Sunny one so true, I love you.



2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

....ma come ti è venuto di mettere Sunny?????....mi hai fatto tornare indietro di " un po' " di anni....ti seguo da circa un anno, la danza è sempre stata la mia passione, purtroppo non praticata...bella Sunny...quasi la riascolto! anna

Gibivi ha detto...

ciao Anna! Innanzi tutto GRAZIE se mi leggi da un anno! che bello, ho una fan ;)
Sunny è una meraviglia, in tutte le versioni, da quelle recenti di Jamiroquai (adoro) a quelle di Marvin Gaye, ma questa, tutta psichedelica mi mette più allegria e energie di tutte le altre. Fa venir voglia di sole, di primavera, di pelle calda, di mare, di sorridere.
L'ho messa proprio per combattere questo grigio fermo di un inverno apparentemente infinito... e se la ascolti in loop FUNZIONA!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...